Updates & Notices
- Please call the Mypenpay Help Line at
1-866-471-0368for assistance on accessing this web site.
- For Deferred Compensation Payments:
Deferred Compensation Payments - To update your address, change your tax withholding, or change your direct deposit information for your deferred compensation payments, please login and make the changes via MyPenPay as usual.
- If you have questions regarding a pension payment, please contact the BAE Systems Retirement Service Center at 1-866-321-6633.
- If you have any questions regarding your BAE Systems Deferred Compensation payments, made under Payment Identifier BADEF-COMP please contact your BAE Systems Client Services Team at 1-800-824-0040 weekdays from 6am to 6pm Pacific Standard Time.
- Once you are logged in, you can:
*Review your pension payments   *Change your direct deposit information   *Change your address and tax withholding   *Review up to 18 months of payment history
- On the first log in please select the SSN for your Login Preference, then your Password and click the ENTER button. After your first log in you can elect to use a specific username by clicking on the My User Preferences link at the top of the page and selecting the Username link. Then follow the instructions on the screen to elect a Username or to keep your SSN as your Login Preference.
- You received a Password in the mail from State Street for use to sign in the first time. We highly recommend that you change the Password to one that is personal to you and you can remember. You can use a combination of Alpha / Numeric characters – minimum is 6 characters – maximum is 20 characters.